Monday, July 26, 2010

For a hot day: ice lolly or ice cream?

Ice lolly is best it has more flavours =]


and ice cream is just not that summery if you get me


hoped i helped :)For a hot day: ice lolly or ice cream?
Ice cream.Strawberry.For a hot day: ice lolly or ice cream?
ice lolly so you can have better tasting fruity flavors
mmmm.....ice cream...STRAWBERRY ice-cream!
I think probably ice cream, its not as sticky and it doesn't take as long to eat.
Neither. I prefer a huge slice of watermelon. You cannot imagine the quantity I'm able to eat!!
Ice cream! It's the best to lick it off of your hands or someone else when it melts! :D
ice lol is more refreashing
Ice lolly, it quenches your thirst as well as cooling you down
Both, ice cream first then a lolly ice...they havnt got many calories in and are like a frozen drink anyway.
lolly
POPSICLE
Iced Coffee
is an ice lolly a popsicle? if so, then i'll go with that.
I've never heard of an ice lolly - but if it's a popsycle, then that's what I prefer.
cola ice lolly...mmm....:)
Lolly O:)
Ice lolly
Ice lolly
Ice lolly.
Lolly for me
ice lolly
ice lolly
ice lolly
i've never even heard of and ice lolly! is it just a lolly pop you stick in the frezer??
I say ice cream
Ice ceam
ice lolly- except when it melts down your clothes =(
ice lolly.
Both, but more ice cream.
Ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment