Monday, July 26, 2010

Poll: Who among you has NOT eaten ice cream during this 3 day weekend?

If you have, how many times would you say you have?





Me? Three! What a way to go!Poll: Who among you has NOT eaten ice cream during this 3 day weekend?
Wonder thinks the real question should be:


';Who among us has NOT eaten 14 large smoked sausages during this 3 day orgy-filled fiesta weekend?';


* cries *Poll: Who among you has NOT eaten ice cream during this 3 day weekend?
I have not had any ice cream at all but I did make a batch of brownies for myself since it rained all during the holiday and I soothed my heartache with something sweet. I'm not admitting exactly how many I ate, but my brownies are very good.
None for me, I'm trying to stay away from it and have been a very good girl so far. I do get the shakes when I see ben and jerry's though.
Twice for me, and my dad hasn't.
Dieting, I'm substituting sugarfree jello and coolwhip while the family pigs out on ice cream!! Poor me!!!
I have so you can count me out.
over the weekend (as in friday, saturday, and today) I've had it twice so far but I'm bound to have some tonight.
We ran out of ice cream at home, so we had to stick to watermelon.
No, I did not eat ice cream.





And I can't tell you what I ate last night. Not in a family publication...
once but im in New Zaland no three day weekend but the first day of the two week school holidays
i had ice creaammm!! 4 times actually =) %26lt;3 lol
Sadly. . . I didn't have ice cream this three day weekend.
ME!!!





I do not eat ice cream - it has too many carbs!!!





*Crying now because I want some*
I just got finished mine 3 minutes ago! Cookie Dough!


Ice Cream all day err day =]
No ice cream but I did eat some Italian Ice.
I only got a day off... what do you mean 3 day. Your so mean I think I'm going to cry now.





:(
No ice cream... :(
Only once so far. But the night is still young and I may go for a banana split soon. LOL
Haven't had any. =]
i haven't eaten ice cream allllll weekenddd!
none. i had slush (pinacolada)
none. didn't even get any watermelon.
just once about 30 minutes ago
ME; I thought about it but did not get the chance. But you gave me a great idea thanks!
I eat ice cream almost every nite
I haven't eaten ice cream in quite a while.
i had ice cream on Friday
once i did not eat ice cream for THREE WEEKS
I had a snow cone
Not me........X
i didn't eat ice cream =( in 1 month

No comments:

Post a Comment