Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have Chronic Dry Skin...Is there any cure for this?? i already put cream on 3 times a day and doesnt seem to

helping...i want my gf to hold my hand without be grossed out


Any Ideas?I have Chronic Dry Skin...Is there any cure for this?? i already put cream on 3 times a day and doesnt seem to
Have you tried Vanicream? It comes in a box at Wal-Mart over by the shaving cream section, and is 10-$15, but worth it.I have Chronic Dry Skin...Is there any cure for this?? i already put cream on 3 times a day and doesnt seem to
first of all make sure you are well hydrated, drink plenty of water each day. Also try eucerin calming cream (available at most stores that sell lotion and stuff) it helps relieve that deep itching that really dry skin gets and keeps you from scratching. It's soothing and moisturizing.
Definitely drink more water and have you tried Gold Bond lotion? When my skin was horribly dry and irritated, I thought I would have to go to the dr., but Gold Bond cleared everything up in 2 days. It's waterproof too. Good luck!
drink more water. start from the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment