Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I use a face wash cream twice a day?!?!?!?

hi! buddies!!!! I'm 19 m. I bought a face wash cream which is to be used at least twice a day. And where's the chaos is, how to use it twice a day?


ok! I wash my face with it as soon as I return from college'


but in the morning shall I use it after having bath?


I mean shall I avoid applying bath soap to my face while taking bath?





however I hav to use it twice a day.....


give me a solution plzzz.........How can I use a face wash cream twice a day?!?!?!?
Face wash is best to use twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. Washing in the morning helps clean off all the oils, sweat and saliva that has accumulated on your face over the coarse of the night. Washing before bed helps clear up the dirt and oil and any products accumulating on your face during the day. If you shower or take a bath in the morning, do not use bath soap on your face (you NEVER should as it is too harsh for the delicate skin of the face) but instead use the cleanser. Then, before bed (perhaps when you brush your teeth), wash your face again. Make sure you are following up with an appropriate moisturizer to keep your skin in its best condition.How can I use a face wash cream twice a day?!?!?!?
Yes, do not use bath soap on your face, it is too drying. Use your cleanser in the bath and just before you go to bed to wash off all of the dirt and grime from the day.
wash it once when you wake up and brush your teeth, go to the bathroom, etc... and once right before you go to bed.





that's what i do.
I'm a skincare consultant. Once in the morning to wash all the oil and dirt off your skin and at night after you've been out all day .
ok this is simple put it on when u wake up and put it on b4 u go to bed
wash it in the morning when you wake up, before your shower.


wash it in the evening before bed (:

No comments:

Post a Comment