Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If you are sick and you don't eat all day except for a slurpee and an ice cream does that make you lose weight

I asked my son and he said it gave him the runs.If you are sick and you don't eat all day except for a slurpee and an ice cream does that make you lose weight
no, thats just fatteing the avaerage human needs 5 small meals a day, doesnt matter if your sick, but if you wana lose weight, then 3 small meals a day, and excersizing!!!If you are sick and you don't eat all day except for a slurpee and an ice cream does that make you lose weight
no! silly nilly, lol, it will make you fat.....good luck losing that weight....puts u in your body into survival mode and stores fat
Lol sorry to say, no. I had my toncils out and actually GAINED 5 lbs! I think it was the ice cream and the honey I was drinking in my hot tea that did it.
ehh pplz have different bodies.


for me i would say yea i would lose weight.


but others since that's like sugar and blah;


i dont think so.


so it depends on the person's body
high in sugar and fat without exercise will not lead to weightloss.


eating very little even if it's healthy will not lead to weightloss. your body goes through a number of processes to stop the body from starving. it stores as much fat as it can, so no what you ate will not lead to weightloss. if it does it will just be gained back on again.


i know it's hard to eat when you're sick. i'm not blaming you for hardly eating. i'm just stating the facts.
I only ate ice cream for 3 years I ended up weighing 115 lbs but then again I was also doing a lot of raving
It doesn't matter what you eat if you take in less calories than your body burns then you will lose weight. But if you were sick you probably didn't move much for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment