Monday, July 26, 2010

Poll of the day: Chocolate or Vanilla Ice-Cream?

Whats ur fav and why?





=]


ur happy question of the day giver!


xxPoll of the day: Chocolate or Vanilla Ice-Cream?
A decent chocolate ice-cream, yum yum yum.....am off to the freezerPoll of the day: Chocolate or Vanilla Ice-Cream?
i like vanilla bean because you can do so much wiith it.


chocolate is better if you are just eating it plain tho


i mean seriously, have you ever heard of apple pie with chocolate ice cream?! and coke floats aren't that great with chocolate


so it really depends on what u are looking for in an ice cream :)
It depends upon the mood I'm in. If I want a nice sweet treat to top off a good day, like ice cream covered in caramel sauce and whipped cream, I'd go for Vanilla.





But if I'm feeling down, have a lot on my mind or have those ';monthly'; cravings, it's chocolate all the way!!
Of course Chocolate, its better in taste and very exciting, its the flavor ice cream that all kids ask for , go ahead put both out in front of a few kids and ask them to choose...





Better believe ab 90% will choose the chocolate..
Vanilla Bean. So pure, creamy, and delicious. You can top it to make it sweeter (with things like chocolate sauce, caramel sauce) or you can add a little sweetness with mixed berries.





Vanilla is where it's at.
vanilla - because it goes well with more... for example, if you had chocolate fudge cake, chocolate ice cream would be too much with it. Or with a waffle, simple vanilla and a maple syrup is loads nicer than choc...





:) Yum yum I want some nooooowwwww
Vanilla ;]





don't get me wrong though chocolate is yummy too...


but i prefer vanilla ;D
Vanilla. Dairy Vanilla with butter pecan sauce. yumm
vanilla, because i like to add brownie, cookie dough, m%26amp;ms, reeses and butterfingers :D
Vanilla


--I don't like Chocolate. Well...I guess it kinda depends on what brand it is. As a matter of fact...I kinda want some chocolate ice cream right now :):) Lol.
I prefer chocolate icecream because it has more taste then vanilla.
green and blacks chocolate all the way, yes it does make me sick but only after spending so much money then eating whole pot
Vanilla because it tastes better with toppings on it =)
Either, preferably vanilla.
Vanilla
Vanilla, chocolate is too rich.
vanilla (its not my best i prefer toffee strawberry but eww i hate chocolate ice cream)
Vanilla, don't like chocolate ice cream.
Chocolate, i would die without any
Chocolate like it
Chocolate Ice Cream
chocolate
vanilla


chocalate makes me sick
viennetta, vanilla ice cream and proper chocolate, mmmmmm :)
vanilla because chocolate taste bad
vanilla because plain chocolate is gross
gourmet vanilla bean ice cream
Chocolate all the way
Either please - but does depend on which brand it is.
Vanilla, I can add lots of things! =]
chocolate ice cream %26gt;it so good

No comments:

Post a Comment