Monday, July 26, 2010

Would I get fat if I only ate ice cream 3 meals a day?

no you would probably lose weightWould I get fat if I only ate ice cream 3 meals a day?
How much ive cream?Would I get fat if I only ate ice cream 3 meals a day?
You'll get sick first.
You would get really sick
Ask Kirstie Alley.
Yes!!!! of course, and you'll be very unhealthy!!!! lol...well, it depends on ur metabolism as well. You will know ur body better than urself eh? I am sure u know the answer for ur question...
Yes you would turn into a mountain pig... unless its lowfat low calorie horrible tasting icecream
nope, i think you may lose some weight that way, but i'm fat so don't take my word for it.
yes, its only fat you're taking in. why not salad 3 times a day? the best thing to eat if you want to lose weight is celery, you actually spend more energy eating it than you get from it, so its an 'invisible snack' to your body. Eat balanced meals though for sure to lose weight.
yes but the dehydration from the runs ( it gets bad) would make you lose weight
If it was fat free, I don't think so but you would become malnourished.
You'd probably end up with scurvy. Then you could become a pirate.
no you would get malnutrition
Yeah, your body will not get enough protein, starches and necessary calories to keep you moving. It will go into starvation mode. When it does this, it will save and store everything you eat, not knowing the next time it will get food. Even though you will probably be eating less, your body will be saving more energy (fat). I would not recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment