Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I work next to the best ice cream shop in the world and since I hadn't ate anything yet that day I ordered a

chocolate milkshake. It was super, as it always is. They make all their ice cream home made. When I went into work with my milkshake a fellow employee said, '; I don't know how you can eat that with your figure, are you trying to gain weight?'; then to my horror she said milkshakes had 1800 calories in them! Is that true? Please say it ain't so! However if this is the truth I need to know because I'd actually like to loose some weight, not gain any!I work next to the best ice cream shop in the world and since I hadn't ate anything yet that day I ordered a
Obviously, it depends...a large milkshake at McDonalds has about 1200 calories. So depending on what's in the shake, it can have upwards of 1000 calories.I work next to the best ice cream shop in the world and since I hadn't ate anything yet that day I ordered a
The calories will range depending on if they use low fat milk and how much sugar etc. Denny's chocolate shake contains 540 calories and they don't use low fat milk. A standard shake with low fat milk contains 340 calories. If you tell me the name of the shop where you get the shake I will try to find one specific to that.
Sorry to tell you but chocolate shakes average between 1500 and 1800 cals.








http://www.calorieking.com/foods/calorie鈥?/a>
its not true!! milkshakes only have about 600 calories!!
Maybe not as much as 1800 cal...but it could be over 1000cal. When Britney Spears was drinking a milk shake from her dad's shop, the magazine had a picture of her drinking it and saying that the shake she was drinking was like 1200 calories. Yours is probably close to that.
Are you serious? It's impossible it would be 1800 calories. Maybe up to 800 tops, but this would be too much for a milkshake. I would say somewhere around 600 calories would be an average milkshake. Unless it's like super big lol, but I doubt you could eat all that...





And you would probably feel bad. You couldn't eat that much calories in such short time without feeling bad :s

No comments:

Post a Comment