Monday, July 26, 2010

My mom just spent over $100 on my b-day party and when we went out 4 ice cream after the mall my friend ....?

asked for if there was a cost limit ......to ice cream! Even after my mom spent like 20 bucks on her! And 5 other girls! Then she talked about on her b-day she got like a large for everyone at the same ice cream place


( a small would be like 3 bucks)! Is that rude ?My mom just spent over $100 on my b-day party and when we went out 4 ice cream after the mall my friend ....?
why did you invite that jerk?My mom just spent over $100 on my b-day party and when we went out 4 ice cream after the mall my friend ....?
It isn't her birthday, that's the thing, just because she got a large on her day doesn't meant you mom absolutely has to do it, or else.


your friend is very ungrateful.
She doesn't seem like much of a friend if that's the way she's acting. I think she's being very rude.


Mind you, it's usually people who don't get anything that brag like that. I've seen that often enough.
That is like totally rude. You should tell your friend that is rude. Who cares if she is mean to you. You can seek revenge!!!
Your friend is very rude....next time you shouldn't take her with you....only people that are spoiled act that way
thats def rude
yes she is spoiled
i agree with sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment