Saturday, July 24, 2010

Would I ruin my day of dieting if I have a cup of vanilla ice cream w/ walnuts

So far I had


breakfast: english muffin with cream cheese and grapes


lunch: ham and cheese sandwich with olive chips and a raisin salad


snack: cherries


dinner: chicken and rice with steamed carrots





do you think i can afford an ice cream cup w/ walnuts








Would I ruin my day of dieting if I have a cup of vanilla ice cream w/ walnuts
Which kind of diet is this? to get fat? that will do it!!!!!


so much food!!!!!Would I ruin my day of dieting if I have a cup of vanilla ice cream w/ walnuts
yes you can as long as you leave the cup behind - porcelain is very high in calories
not really, you should have something like that every once in awhile so you wont get too tired of dieting
Hell yes go for it!








~MLF~
sure but your meals don't sound like you are on a diet...
make it fat-free ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment