Monday, July 26, 2010

I saw an info mercial on eairly morning tv one day that was about a fade cream with daisey extract in it.?

It was proven to fade age spots as well as freckles from the sun. All natural. I have looked all over the net for it, but i can't remember the name. It was something HQ. The inventor of this cream was a middle aged blonde lady with perfect makeup on. I would like to know if anyone has the name of it?I saw an info mercial on eairly morning tv one day that was about a fade cream with daisey extract in it.?
Be careful!!! Have you ever bought anything from those infos? I have and learned to save my money. I want to say ';DATELINE'; or some other news ran a special about infos and how most do not deliver what they promote. Your best bet is to make an appointment with a dermatologist and see if they have something or can let you know about a product that sells at stores that would work. Also be careful what you buy even at stores(if you choose not to go to the derma.) Every product claims to work. You might be interested to know that some products are very pricey because of the jar it comes in. If you do decide you really want to find this cream please do a little research on the product. These infos are a big money market.See if you can look up on the internet on infomercial scams. Im not saying they are all bad but be careful!!I saw an info mercial on eairly morning tv one day that was about a fade cream with daisey extract in it.?
Thank-You. I hope I was of some help to you. I just hate to see people get duped out of their hard earned money. Report Abuse

try folica.com





and then click on skin lighteners.

No comments:

Post a Comment