Monday, July 26, 2010

I have dry face but when i apply cream and powder in mid day my face is all shiny.what cream is best for me?

Just make sure you use an oil-free moisturizer first and then an oil free cream.I have dry face but when i apply cream and powder in mid day my face is all shiny.what cream is best for me?
Yeah, a while ago I got some dry patches of skin on my face and I just put some nivea moisturizer on them before I wne to bed and they were pretty much gone after I did that for about two nights





hope that helps


xI have dry face but when i apply cream and powder in mid day my face is all shiny.what cream is best for me?
both good for any age:





nivea young control shine moisturiser





olay complete





this helped me hope it works for you too
No 7 Hydration day cream but its expensive x
garnier pure

No comments:

Post a Comment