Monday, July 26, 2010

The other day I was at an ice cream parlor when I heard a banana..?

witnessing to a nut. He went on to say God excepts everyone, even nuts. What do you think, did the nut convert?? or did I fall asleep while waiting for my banana split?The other day I was at an ice cream parlor when I heard a banana..?
Well, you know what they say about bananas -- god intelligently designed them, so what do you expect? They're gonna evangelize. I love bananas -- especially split right down the middle with three scoops of ice cream and all kinds of gluttonous toppings.The other day I was at an ice cream parlor when I heard a banana..?
I think they have medication for that?
I would like to see your face when you stand before this God, and you can ask him yourself! However in that day, in that moment I know beyond all certainty you will not be saying anything except wailing and gnashing of teeth.
You passed out from those narcotics. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment