Saturday, July 24, 2010

Should I make my valentines day cheesecake with government cheese or cream cheese?

i think the government cheese has gone badShould I make my valentines day cheesecake with government cheese or cream cheese?
gravy I thought it was gubmentShould I make my valentines day cheesecake with government cheese or cream cheese?
Cream cheese
Government cheese,...it'll stay edible longer!
Cream cheese.





Anything involving the government is bad.
Government cheese... Save the cream cheese for bagels
Cream cheese
stick with cream cheese on this one...but, hay...i like gvmt cheese :)
Cream cheese and a little bit of sour cream. :)
I think you should stick with the cream cheese then.
Cream cheese please...
Cream Cheese is better!
Why would you want the government to be involved? You wouldn't want a corrupt cheesecake now would you? lol Make it cream cheese!
Yuck, goverment cheese. Use cream cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment