Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What is the best cellulite cream on the market these days?

alright ladies!!! I need the absolute best cream!!! whatever the price! I dont want to hear about working out or eating right because I do both! Just help me in my plight to find the most productive cellulite busting cream!What is the best cellulite cream on the market these days?
Hi, I have a friend that has been using the Figure 8 Vanish from Arbonne and she says it works great. She really loves it. You can check it out in their online catalog at http://www.wonderful.myarbonne.com Good luck to you.What is the best cellulite cream on the market these days?
I hear the Arbonne is the best.
i have no idea


But i find i find doing lifthing weights has helped my plight


Hey girl life aint that simple, is eithr u eat right or work out


4 permanent results


Sorrrrrry life


Or try plastic surgery!
It's not really the cream that's doing the job, it's the rubbing part while putting on the cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment