Monday, July 26, 2010

Gross questions but I sit all day and am getting a weird rash on my behind. It's awful and ugly. Any cream...

or anything at all? It's red and rashy and I've had it for over a year so it's sort of scarred and then I get off and on things that feel and look like pimples but I don't think they are cuz they're different.Gross questions but I sit all day and am getting a weird rash on my behind. It's awful and ugly. Any cream...
That is gross, but hey, things happen.








Make sure you are washing with a rough cloth or loofah to remove dead skin cells, and try an antibiotic ointment. If you can make sure the area is really dry before dressing after bathing.





Have a Dr. check it if nothing helps.Gross questions but I sit all day and am getting a weird rash on my behind. It's awful and ugly. Any cream...
sounds like some sort of boil. i would have it checked out if it actually hurts and messes with your daily activities. otherwise some neosporin may help. get it checked if it hurts.
like oh my gosh!!!!!


EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!


get your behind out of that chair and go see a doctor!!!!
Sounds like you got yourself a nasty butt rash. There are a couple of possibilities: the fabric in your underwear is irritating your skin and causing contact dermatitis; or moisture is building up while you are sitting and causing either a bacterial or fungal infection.





Some things you can try:





* use a chair that allows air flow under your butt


* switch your underwear to a wicking fabric such as polyester (search the web for wicking underwear)


* sprinkle some Doctor Scholl's or Gold Bond medicated footpower in you briefs before putting them on


* try using just about any diaper rash ointment when things break out

No comments:

Post a Comment