Monday, July 26, 2010

Is fat free wip cream good for you? cuz i ate the whole box in a day?

i am on a diet that's why i brought a fat free wipe cream.. but i was so hungry that i ate the whole box in a day.. can u please let me know if it's good or bad for my health ... also are fruits and DIET coke good for u when u are on a dietingIs fat free wip cream good for you? cuz i ate the whole box in a day?
fruit are always good


soda - diet or not is not good for a diet


well...eating a whole whiped cream is not good, but...i have done than also. there is just one thing to do now - promise yourself to eat better tomorrow.Is fat free wip cream good for you? cuz i ate the whole box in a day?
Hey me too.. I'm on the eat all you can cake diet !
I'm on a diet that is just like yours. I had a can of chocolate frosting for dinner.
  • tanning sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment