Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best day and night face cream?

I am looking for some suggestions of good day and night cream that isnt too expensive. I am nearly 28 and my skin is quite dry/sensitive at times. I want a cream that smells good as i have been using a new Olay cream and it smells like vinegar!!! I have used Eve Lom and Creme De La Mer in the past but thats far too expensive. I want a cream that i can go into a shop and buy NOT cream that can only be bought on the internet. I like thick texture creams and they have to smell good.


Many Thanks xWhat is the best day and night face cream?
Nivea is goodWhat is the best day and night face cream?
i use Aloe moiserizer from the bodyshop and it works very well for me.


http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/HelpLink.a鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment