Monday, July 26, 2010

I got my hamster 7 days ago and today one of them pooped watery cream color poop is that a sign of wet tail?

could it be the fruit I fed them they seem to be doing fine exercising and eating just don't know?I got my hamster 7 days ago and today one of them pooped watery cream color poop is that a sign of wet tail?
what kind of fruit did you feed them? did you feed them oranges or lemons? if so take it to a vet ASAP!!! they cannot handle the citric acid!!!I got my hamster 7 days ago and today one of them pooped watery cream color poop is that a sign of wet tail?
It didn't poo, it came from its genitals, and it was discharge, showing that she is in heat. Separate the hamsters unless they are the same sex, or you want babies.
Yes! Did you feed it a citrus fruit? if so, that was the cause. Take it to the vet ASAP!!!
ok is the tail wet!!! duhhhh!!! thats how u kno its ';wet tail'; duhhhh!!!
if tis a girl she is in heat and dont let her around any males thats if you dont want babies dont worry its normal
take her/him to a veterinarian for a check up.
yeah. she prolly isn't used to it you ca get stuff to fix it at the pet store get DryTail. put it in her water every time you get fruit, give her less and less each time. my hamster is imune to almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment