Monday, July 26, 2010

Ugh.. I just ate a big bowl of sugar free ice cream. Is my day ruined?

I'm trying to stick to 1500 calories a day. I work out 5-6 times a week (30-45 minutes of cardio and weight training for about 30 minutes). Today I did 60 minutes of cardio and 35 minutes of weights. I ate healthy all day but just had a large bowl of sugar free ice cream at 120 calories per 1/2 cup. I'd say I had at least 2 cups of ice cream. Am I totally screwed for the day? I want to lose weight so bad!!!!!!!Ugh.. I just ate a big bowl of sugar free ice cream. Is my day ruined?
No.. you're day is not ruined. Don't think your day is totally screwed up just because of your weight. Life is short =DUgh.. I just ate a big bowl of sugar free ice cream. Is my day ruined?
in any diet that I have ever done and it worked it has always ended the day with a 1/2 cup of plain vanilla ice cream so you went over by 1 1/2 cups but you did do alot of exercises today so pretty much consider those washed out and it is like you did nothing today it balanced the xtra time you put in at the gym that's all.your okay but remember only 1/2 cup at night and not to late, but now that you say it i am going to have some too,
You are not screwed for the day if you are looking at the only the calories. aspect. But for someone who lives by a low carb diet, I eat sugar free ice cream when I want something sweet. I empasize that I live the low carb lifestyle b/c the suger free ice cream tends to be higher in fat then regular ice cream. Therefore, if you are also trying to track your fat intake, then you may want to just go for the regular. If you are watching your carbs, then sugar free ice cream is a good way to go when you have a sweet tooth. :)
Stay away from ice cream...sugar or not. Dairy like that boggles your energy level, because of the amount of energy that is required to burn lactose. You're not screwed per sa...but find better energy foods that burn quickly, yet give you the benefit while working out. Carbs, like pasta before working out, and protein afterwards.
no you're not sugar is terrible for weight loss so the fact that it's sugar free is very good.


sugar is made up of ';blank'; carbs and it will pretty much always turn to fat.


Sure there was some saturated fat there but not THAT much, and it' sonly 480 calories of mostly protein so don't worry about it, just move on and let it be a motivation to work out harder tomorrow!
no, you have to remember, that with all the exercise you did, you probably burned all of that off, unless you did useless things like riding the bike, or just walking are done when hungover or really tired.











and that should motivate you. sometimes you have to give in, and then after you're done you'll feel horrible, and next time you get those cravings you just tell yourself, ';remember last time...'; and it will help.
Hey girl! Don't worry! Sometimes people mess up their diets soemtimes. BUT ONCE AND A WHILE!!! Don't make this a habbit. I'm also trying to loose weight (even though I'm 5'6 and I'm 129 pounds. The doctor says I'm perfect weight but I want to be a little bit skinnier and stronger). So I eat salad and fruits and vegitables. Once in a while, I'll slip and maybe have a slice of cake or other desert (but only a little of it). Hope this works for you!
you never fail until you give up trying.





you need to stop thinking in black and white.


replace the word ';willpower'; with the word ';focus';.





so what if you slip and eat ice cream. you can still lose weight!





just eat fruit and veggies for the rest of the day!
No, of course not, but this is what happens when you deprive yourself too much. If you like the ice cream, plan it into your day (or night) so that you don't end up craving it and overindulging! You did plenty of exercise to burn off that sugar-free ice cream. Your diet plan sounds good! Good luck!
Nope, you are not screwed for the day. Drink lots of water.


Check out this blog and all the ad-links on the right of the page.


http://www.weightanalysis.blogspot.com
Nah, at most is was maybe 300 calories. :)
think u worry to much...how can u live on 1500 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment