Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm a crossdresser and want to make my nipples large. Rubbing Premarin cream 3 times a day. Will that help?

You know what would help you.... quit being a f*cking f@g.I'm a crossdresser and want to make my nipples large. Rubbing Premarin cream 3 times a day. Will that help?
I think so, but did you know that Premarine comes from the urine of a pregnant mare? That's kind of gross to spread on your nipples!I'm a crossdresser and want to make my nipples large. Rubbing Premarin cream 3 times a day. Will that help?
It will temporarily increase your nipple size. The effect wears off when you stop rubbing your nipples.
if u play with your nipples at all they get larger...
Try this place, it is supposed to be good. www.breastenhancing.com
Visit here. You will find the help and answers you need.


Best Wishes, Christine


http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/foru鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment