Monday, July 26, 2010

Im reali not having a good day, iv used facial hair removing cream and my face has gone red & abit sore..?

I was going to go out in the sun but what shall I do, I dont have no petroleum jelly to help and im using a cold cloth, anything else I can do pls helpIm reali not having a good day, iv used facial hair removing cream and my face has gone red %26amp; abit sore..?
hehee has it scabbed overnight aswell?


well ii use calamine lotion because it's good for sensitive skin..


it works, then i don't look like i've had some allergic reaction and it's not humiliating X ml XIm reali not having a good day, iv used facial hair removing cream and my face has gone red %26amp; abit sore..?
You can go outside, just don't sunbathe. If you have it, put some sunscreen on. Tonite before bed put some antibiotic ointment like Neosporin on it, because most likely it is a minor burn or irritation from the hair removal cream. If you are very fair the cream can burn you. If you have thick or dark hair you have to leave the cream on longer to work, which will burn you. In the future, you should opt for waxing. It will last longer and rarely causes irritation.
I used new deoderant massive rash yuck and going on holiday on friday
Your skin has reacted to the chemical in the hair removal cream. Always spot test your skin first.
Lol i know how that feels.


.I just use a cold cloth.


Nothing more you can do I don't think xx
you sound like a bit of a minga to me sweetheart, I think it may be worth considering staying in today
I imagine it might be gone down by now.Its a chemical burn.Use hydrocortisone cream on it 1% available over the counter after you have cooled it with cold wet flannels.In future apply a thin layer of vaseline on the area before you use the hair remover cream.it really does work at creating a barrier no irritation at all. I know I have had burns myself but this definitely works!!
Have you tried lotion?At least it would have a cooling effect. And if you have any cocoa butter or aloe vera,that should work as well too.
DO NOT GO SUNBATHING TODAY. apply a cold compress aloe Vera or a calamine based product. i think you either left it on too long or your skin is too sensitive for the product. try waxing its a little more painful but effective x
Definitely don't put on petroleum jelly before going out in the sun unless you want your skin to get worse. In fact, stay out of the sun for a day or so. Those creams can be harsh if you have sensitive skin, sun exposure will only make it hurt more.





Use something cooling like a cool wet wash cloth, or some cucumber slices (if you have them), maybe some aloe vera gel to soothe.
  • tanning sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment