Saturday, July 24, 2010

HI,I'm using melalite cream for 3 days. I have some itching problem in my face. shall i continue to use..?

HI,


I'm using melalite cream for 3 days. I have some itching problem in my face. shall i continue to use..?.My face is very sensitive type....HI,I'm using melalite cream for 3 days. I have some itching problem in my face. shall i continue to use..?
It really depends on how severe the itching is. If you are getting raised patches of skin and redness, it could be an allergic reaction. (In that case you should stop using it and see a doctor about what other things you can do) If the itching is only minor, but you can keep yourself from scratching then it may be a known side affect that comes from the cream. My best advice is to tell you to talk to a dermatologist and get as much info as possible about the type of cream you are using.

No comments:

Post a Comment