Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it safe to apply cream on newborn baby's skin?I am applying it several times a day as my baby's skin is dry

yes it is safe as long as it is a baby lotion or cream. but it is also normal for a baby's skin to peel away after birth. depending on how old you baby is that could be what it is rather than just dry skinIs it safe to apply cream on newborn baby's skin?I am applying it several times a day as my baby's skin is dry
YEs, as long as it is BABY LOTION or Baby cream. Don't use adult products on babiesIs it safe to apply cream on newborn baby's skin?I am applying it several times a day as my baby's skin is dry
Yes, but make sure it is baby lotion or baby cream. You should also ask the Dr. why is the baby's skin dry.
Yes it is safe as long as you are using the right cream.





Some of the good creams which you can use are





1. Cetaphil - works wonders(you get it cheapest at Costco)


2. Baby Vaseline


3. Aveeno
there are creams you can buy specially made for babies.
there is no problem if it is a baby product not an adult product
Use baby lotion. Check with your pediatrician.
Both of my kids were dry like little lizards!! The Dr. told me to use Aquaphor. It is thick, no scent, and no color. It goes on and stays on. It is awesome! Here a big tub of it is like $15.00, but it will last forever. Its good for your hands too.
It's best to use vitamin E oil. It penetrates better, it contains no water (which makes your skin dryer), and it is 100% natural!!
Why not use lotion? My babies skin was dry til I used that Johnson %26amp; Johnson lotion. It helped, and made her smell good too:)
Make sure it's baby cream. If your baby has sensitive cream, I swear by Arbonne natural baby products. My kids have the smoothest, softest skin. My oldest is three, and I still use it on him. I have some samples, if you'd like to try it, e-mail me. Using all natural products, especially on babies, makes a big difference.
yes it is, but its important that it has no fragrance or color to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment