Saturday, July 24, 2010

I know a sweet doctor and now he has asked that my daughter and i join his son and him for ice cream and a day

theme park ..his son is older than my daughter ...but i think they have fun ....what do you think????i know he would love to go out just the two of us ...because he asked me out ....is he using the kids to make us closer to each other...I know a sweet doctor and now he has asked that my daughter and i join his son and him for ice cream and a day
He may want to get closer and figures this would be an easy way to be together and not make you feel uncomfortable. Just meet them some place and if things don't work you can leave. Give it a try. Good luck.I know a sweet doctor and now he has asked that my daughter and i join his son and him for ice cream and a day
Yes... And if you feel uncomfortable, then say so! Personally, I don't introduce anyone to my kids. My golden rule has been to get to know someone really well, feel comfortable with them, %26amp; know that they are going to be in my life on a positive note before I ever bring them around my kids...
there could be many motives to this.........however if you don't go on the day of fun and see what happens you will never know. sounds like he likes you and your child. go to the park have a great time. get to know each other. you may find the best friend in the world.....maybe more......... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment