Saturday, July 24, 2010

Give me the list of body creams, perfumes & soaps that make ladies smell good throughout the day please.?

Try Japanese cherry blossom from bath and body. Its AH-MAZING. plus it stays on throught the day. its noticable but isnt to srtong.Give me the list of body creams, perfumes %26amp; soaps that make ladies smell good throughout the day please.?
Anything from bath and body works.





My favorite scents are..


1. Country Apple





2. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin





3. Cherry Blossom





4. PearberryGive me the list of body creams, perfumes %26amp; soaps that make ladies smell good throughout the day please.?
Bath and Body Works' Sensual Amber body lotion and perfume is absolutely wonderful.





Calvin Klein's Euphoria perfume is also phenomenal.
I shower with Dove and use Coco Chanel.
  • tanning sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment