Monday, July 26, 2010

When you have ';night cream'; or moisturizer, what if you work at night and sleep in the day? when would u use??

just wondering how that would workWhen you have ';night cream'; or moisturizer, what if you work at night and sleep in the day? when would u use??
Basically, since you work at night, that is your day and visa versa. The product manufacturers are simply trying to suggests its products best time of use for the general population. Since most people work during the day and sleep at night, they call it ';Night'; ....When you have ';night cream'; or moisturizer, what if you work at night and sleep in the day? when would u use??
I assume this is facial moisturizer, you don't say. When they say to apply at night they are going on the general rule of thumb that most (not all) people work during the day and sleep at night. .So if I were you, I would use the moisturizer after I wash my face before bed during the day.





Also I see the other reply, I don't know why you would need help applying it. Maybe I missed something?





Hope this helps.
just use it after the work or before sleep it is not necessarily to be use in night we say that just to avoid sun effect or luster's show by the way who help u applying the cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment