Saturday, July 24, 2010

Who likes watching TV all day and eat ice cream and chocolate?

Useless, lazy, fat blob losers.Who likes watching TV all day and eat ice cream and chocolate?
I would if I could. But, I have to work for a living. Also. I don't really watch TV all that much,because there really isn't a lot of good shows on anymore.Who likes watching TV all day and eat ice cream and chocolate?
I love ice-cream... and chocolate. Mmmmm..... O_o
when it is rainy day maybe
who can live like that?


like watching tv (4 hours a day)


ice cream and chocolate are forbidden, diabetic!


so i eat Chips ! That is nice !
no
I love chocolate and ice-cream but I'm not a fan of t.v.
sounds good for a rainy day.


try hot coffee at 4 am when you are sitting outside and it's a warm night and the only sound you can hear is hum of wind-chimes...
Not me.
I do! I love chocolate but I eat it in moderation along with the ice cream which I also love as well. Sometimes I will be sitting on my cozy couch watching a Bogart movie or some old movie of the 1930s and I will dip my chocolate bar in my mint chocolate chip ice cream! All I can say is I am in ice cream movie chocolate heaven!
me! i do!
I have to admit that my TV is always on. I could be in another room doing something else but since I live along, I think it's the comfort of hearing voices that I like. I really don't like things quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment