Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is it ok to eat/drink 2 days melted ice cream?

I just wanne know O_O because i forgot my on the table for 2 days XDIs it ok to eat/drink 2 days melted ice cream?
no, its made out of dairy, dont touch it unless you want a bad case of diarhea and possibly food poisioning





you shouldnt eat anything thats been sitting out for two days (and is something like MILK)Is it ok to eat/drink 2 days melted ice cream?
No, No, NOOOO!!!





Absolutely not. Remember that horrible stomach virus that was going around, you got it, and was on the toilet with a bucket in your lap? Yeah, that's what will happen if you eat two-day-old ice cream soup. Spare yourself the pain and throw it away NOW.
It's ok if you want to have diarrhea. Personally, I wouldn't be cheap, I'd throw it out and buy some new tasty ice cream.
Yuck! I don't think I would want to eat it!
Why would you want to eat it?
Its dairy, which means that without refrigeration it goes bad. So no.
Ewww!No!

No comments:

Post a Comment