Saturday, July 24, 2010

If you had two choices, have hot chocolate on a hot day, or ice cream on a freezing day, which one would you?

Choose--- Whats it gonna be :)


(For fun)If you had two choices, have hot chocolate on a hot day, or ice cream on a freezing day, which one would you?
ice cream cause its so goodIf you had two choices, have hot chocolate on a hot day, or ice cream on a freezing day, which one would you?
ice cream on a freezing day. i don't mind being cold but i CAN NOT stand being hot
Ice Cream on a freezing day. Hot Chocolate is too hot for me even on a cold day; what can I say, I'm a Michigander. I eat ice cream at all times of the year, it is delicious and not as cold as hot chocolate is hot. I LOVE ICE CREAM
Ice cream on a freezing day, cuz I love it, and I don't get cold easily. Besides, I could just go inside or wear a jacket.


Hot chocolate burns my tongue! :P
i would take teh ice cream on a cold day
It depends....what flavor of ice cream? Hot Chocolate with or without marshmallows?
Ice Cream on a freezing day...just bundle up!
Ice Cream on a freezing day.
I'd let the chocolate cool off and then gulp it down.
Ice cream on a cold day! Man, I could eat ice cream any day! It's so delicious.....


Ice cream is always an amazing dessert, no matter what. I just love ice cream.....


Trying to break an addiction, here....
Ice cream is good any day! Hot chocolate on a hot day sounds barfy.
Ice Cream. Because I love it so much the weather dont really matter and its not something I have to wait to cool. Can have it right away.
actually, i crave ice cream more in the winter, than in the summer. i have no idea why.


ice cream on a cold day is better:


you can always layer, when it's cold...


but you can only take so much off, when it's hot.
hot chocolate on a hot day; simply because i like it better =)
I would have ice cream on a cold day cause I'm hotter than hell.
hot choc on a hot day becuase it's CHOCOLATE, nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment