Saturday, July 24, 2010

I've been using Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cream Cleanser for 6 days, how long until I see actual results?

My skin feels softer, and some of my acne is getting smaller.I've been using Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cream Cleanser for 6 days, how long until I see actual results?
How long until you see actualy results? Ha! you answered your own question..' My skin feels softer...' a result. ' my acne is getting smaller..' another result.





but if you mean how long it will get clearer ...about another week..takes 2 weeks to get pimples so it maybe take 2 weeks to get rid of.I've been using Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cream Cleanser for 6 days, how long until I see actual results?
well like you said you are already starting to see results. give it another week and if your acne doesnt clear up stop using the product and go to the doctors and they will prescribe you special tablets for acne.


also i would recommened (if you dont already) to drink plenty of water, not fizzy drinks just water and within a few weeks you will see an amazing difference. good luck
it can take up to 5 weeks, just keep going with it, your skin might actually get worse for a week or so, then compleetly clear up, just stay with it

No comments:

Post a Comment