Monday, July 26, 2010

I accidentaly used the external cream for Monistat internally for 2 days . Should I see a Dr now?

I bought the Ministat 3 days pack and when I got home I only noticed the 3 tubes and the cream . So used it like I thought I should, well on day 2 i noticed that there were insert pill like things in the side of the boxThe cream I used internally was meant for outside use only. Should I be worried?I accidentaly used the external cream for Monistat internally for 2 days . Should I see a Dr now?
I used the same stuff recently, it works really well by the way! The stuff meant to be used externally is fine to be used internally, it is just not as strong, so it wont get rid of your yeast infection. Use the ';pull like things'; and it should be gone in no time.I accidentaly used the external cream for Monistat internally for 2 days . Should I see a Dr now?
Ring your Doctor and see what they have to say about it. Or you could ring the phone number on the packet of the Minstat and ask them about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment